Uses of your personal information
The primary purpose for which Nine is collecting your personal information is so that Nine can process your application to be a contestant on Hot Seat.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including:
- communicating with you, including by email, mail or telephone;
- performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- sending marketing and promotional material about our products and/or services (or the products and/or services of our Related Bodies Corporate) that we believe you may be interested in;
- for purposes otherwise required or authorised by law (including the Privacy Act); and
If you do not provide us with the personal information we ask for or the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, you will forfeit the opportunity to apply.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information (such as your name, email address and telephone number) to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Australian law):
- Nine’s Related Bodies Corporate (including Nine Digital Pty Ltd, Fairfax Media Pty Ltd and Nine Entertainment Co. Pty Ltd);
- Nine’s agents and other third party contractors who carry out functions on our behalf;
- organisations wishing to acquire an interest in any part of Nine’s business for assessing or implementing any such acquisition;
- third party clients/partners of Nine whom you have opted-in to allowing Nine to disclose your personal information to; and
(a) how you may access or correct any of your personal information collected by Nine; and
(b) how you may lodge a complaint with Nine for a breach of any APP or APP code, and how Nine will action such complaint.
If you have any queries, concerns or other questions regarding Nine’s collection of your personal information, please contact Nine’s Privacy Officer at: email@example.com.